We ship WORLDWIDE!
Orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days excluding weekends and national holidays. 10k/14k gold items and rings are made to order and may take up to 10 business days to be prepared for shipment. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking information.
- Registered Airmail: $4.8 ~ $5.6
- EMS: $29
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING OVER $50
KoreaPost Registered AirmailKoreaPost Registered Airmail is a reliable and quick delivery method providing a tracking number.
- Estimated Arrival Time:
|Country (Alphabetical)||Estimated Arrival times|
Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland,Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, U.S.A, U.K
|6 ~ 12 business days|
|Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Latvia, Malta, Mauritius, Norway, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden, U.A.E||7 ~ 18 business days|
|Colombia, Greece, Brazil, Ecuador, Italy, Mexico, Peru, South Africa||20 ~ 30 business days|
|Other countries (Please contact if you need more information)||7 ~ 30 business days|
All times listed are estimates only and are not guaranteed. If you have any special requests or delivery deadlines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate!
EMS (Express Shipping)
- Estimated Arrival Time: 3~6 business days (excluding weekends and national holidays).
EMS (Express Shipping) requires a signature upon delivery, so customers must therefore provide an address where someone will be present to sign for the delivery. Recipient’s phone number is required!
How to get the tracking information
Tracking number will be notified when your order is ready to be shipped.
Buyers can track orders with tracking number in KoreaPost website below;
For some countries, you can track the order in your domestic delivery system (ex. USPS, Royal Mail, Australia Post).
- Kindly note duties and taxes are not included in the total checkout. The customer is responsible for any and all customs/duties fees incurred. We recommend you contact your local postal or customs office for more information on the rules and fees that may apply to your country.
- Please provide us with a complete shipping address. We will not accept responsibility for undelivered or lost packages due to an incomplete address.
- On occasion, shipping companies experience shipping delays due to harsh weather conditions, customs load, post office strike, etc. Unfortunately, we do not issue refund due to unexpected shipping delays. If your order doesn’t arrive within 30 days, please email us with your order number and we will further look into it.
- Should you choose to refuse the delivery of your order to avoid duties and taxes, or fail to collect your parcel from post office, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee and any taxes charged to Serendipity in Seoul. If you want to make any adjustments to your address, please be sure to reach out to us before your order is dispatched.